- Er werden hier geen onderwerpen gevonden.
- Geen categorieën
- Geen categorieën
BreadcrumbBreadcrumbBreadcrumb Home > Onderwerpen
- Nothing Ear 2 TWS Earbuds Get Up to Rs. 3,000 Discount During Pre-Launch Sale Today: Check Offers 25 maart 2023Nothing has announced that the Nothing Ear 2 will be available to Indian consumers three days before its open sale that is slotted for March 28. The limited-time pre-sale offer will begin on March 25 and make the Nothing Ear 2 available at Rs. 9,999. The earbuds are powered by 11.6mm drivers.
- Paytm Announces Upgraded Payments Platform Backed by Fully Indigenous Technology 25 maart 2023Paytm on Friday announced the launch of its fully indigenously developed new technology platform. The company said the revamped platform is expected to further power its fast, secure and seamless payments, while promoting sustainable growth of digital payments and financial services in the country.
- Internet Archive Violated Copyrights With Digital Book Lending, US Judge Rules 25 maart 2023The Internet Archive, a non-profit organization that operates an online library, violated the copyrights of four major US publishers, a U.S. judge ruled on Friday. While many of the books scanned and lent to readers were in the public domain, 3.6 million are protected by valid copyrights, and the publishers sued the non-profit in 2020 […]
- Xiaomi Reports Record Drop in Q4 Revenue, Loses Indian Smartphone Market in Higher-End Devices to Samsung 24 maart 2023Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi on Friday reported a record drop in fourth-quarter revenue as the company weathered a slowdown in consumption and disruptions due to China's COVID-19 curbs. Early signs suggest China's economy will only rebound slowly, as consumers remain cautious about spending money despite an easing of restrictions on domestic and international trave...
- Terraform Founder Do Kwon Charged for Forging Documents by Montenegrin Police 24 maart 2023Montenegrin police on Friday formally charged Do Kwon, the cryptocurrency entrepreneur behind two digital currencies that lost an estimated $40 billion (nearly Rs. 3,29,500 crore) or more last year, for forging official documents after arresting him on Podgorica airport.
- TikTok to Get Banned in France for Use on Smartphones of Civil Servants 24 maart 2023France will ban the use of Chinese-owned video-sharing app TikTok on the work phones of civil servants, Civil Service Minister Stanislas Guerini said on his Twitter account. "In order to guarantee the cybersecurity of our administrations and civil servants, the government has decided to ban recreational applications such as TikTok on the professional phones of […]
- Coinbase, SEC on Collision Course for 'Existential' Clash Over Crypto Industry 24 maart 2023Friction between crypto proponents and the regulator have been brewing under Gensler's leadership, with both sides growing increasingly loud in their criticisms. The escalating tension exploded into public view on Wednesday when Coinbase CEO Brian Armstrong and the company's chief legal officer Paul Grewal posted online that the firm had been told that SEC staff […]
- Huawei FreeBuds 2 Pro+, Huawei FreeBuds 5, and TalkBand B7 With Bluetooth Calling Launched: Details 24 maart 2023Huawei FreeBuds Pro 2+, Huawei FreeBuds 5 and Huawei TalkBand B7 are launched at the company's Spring flagship product launch conference in China. Huawei FreeBuds Pro 2+ comes with a dual heart rate and body temperature monitoring system.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 Battery Specifications Tipped Ahead of Series Launch 24 maart 2023The Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 series is expected to be released at a second Galaxy Unpacked event later this year, with three rumoured models — the Samsung Galaxy Tab S9, Galaxy Tab S9+, and Galaxy Tab S9 Ultra. A new report suggests some key battery specifications of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 device.
- Vivo V27 Pro Review: Many Ifs and Buts 24 maart 2023Vivo V27 Pro is a new premium smartphone under Rs. 40,000 in India. The phone features a colour-changing glass back and a slim body. It also features a 50-megapixel triple-camera setup and a curved AMOLED display. The phone’s slim design is a tradeoff for a slightly small 4,600mAh battery.