- Geen categorieën
- Geen categorieën
BreadcrumbBreadcrumbBreadcrumb Home > Activiteiten streams
- Google Faces Another Probe by CCI After Allegations of Unfair Revenue Sharing Terms 7 oktober 2022The Competition Commission of India has ordered another detailed probe against Google for alleged unfair revenue sharing terms with respect to news content. The case will be clubbed with two other ongoing matters against the search engine major where the allegations are substantially same, according to the Competition Commission of India (CCI). The latest order […]
- Google Faces Another Probe as CCI Alleges Unfair Revenue Sharing Terms 7 oktober 2022The Competition Commission of India has ordered another detailed probe against Google for alleged unfair revenue sharing terms with respect to news content. The case will be clubbed with two other ongoing matters against the search engine major where the allegations are substantially same, according to the Competition Commission of India (CCI). The latest order […]
- Hero's First Electric Scooter Hero Vida Launched, Bookings to Begin From October 10 7 oktober 2022India's Hero Moto, the world's biggest motorcycle maker by sales, launched its first electric scooter worldwide on Friday as it looks to catch up with newer businesses that have taken the lead in the shift to cleaner transport. Hero has been a laggard in launching electric two-wheelers, giving startups such as Ather Energy, which is […]
- US President Joe Biden Signs Order to Implement EU-US Data Privacy Framework 7 oktober 2022The US President Joe Biden on Friday signed an executive order to implement a European Union-United States data transfer framework announced in March that adopts new American intelligence gathering privacy safeguards. The framework addresses the concerns of the Court of Justice of the European Union which struck down the prior EU-US Privacy Shield framework as a […]
- Grayscale Looking to Grab Bear Market Opportunities in Crypto Mining 7 oktober 2022Grayscale, the US-based crypto asset management firm, has decided to take advantage of the low prices surrounding the crypto mining industry. The New York City-based firm aims to pivot its services from just direct digital asset exposure to diversified thematic products, and now infrastructure.
- Celsius CEO and Other Execs Cashed Out Up to $23 Million Before Filing for Bankruptcy 7 oktober 2022A financial disclosure form filed in New York this week has revealed that top executives of the now-bankrupt Celsius Network withdrew $23 million (roughly Rs. 189 crore) in cryptocurrencies before freezing customer accounts.
- Vivo X90 Series Tipped to Launch in December, Vivo S16 Lineup Moved to 2023 7 oktober 2022A tipster has suggested that the Vivo X90 series could debut in China in December. Around the same time the product life cycle of the Vivo X80 series is also supposed to end. The X90 series is said to be equipped with the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC. Meanwhile, the Vivo S16 lineup launch has […]
- CBDC: RBI to Commence Pilot Launch of E-Rupee for Specific Use Cases 7 oktober 2022The RBI on Friday said it will soon commence the pilot launch of e-rupee for specific use cases to boost India’s digital economy, making payment systems more efficient, and checking money laundering. The Government of India had announced the launch of the Digital Rupee — a Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) from fiscal year 2022-23 […]
- Apple Watch Series 8 Review: Should You Upgrade? 7 oktober 2022Apple’s new Watch Series 8 packs in a few new features but looks just like the previous model. There’s a new processor which promises improved performance, but it’s nothing major considering there were no problems with the previous model to begin with. Should you upgrade to an Apple Watch Series 8 if you already own […]
- NASA-Funded Technology for Future Missions May Charge EVs in 5 Minutes on Earth 7 oktober 2022NASA-funded technology for future space missions may charge an electric car in just five minutes on Earth, paving the way for increased adoption of such vehicles, the US space agency said. Reducing the charging time for electric vehicles to five minutes — an industry goal — will require charging systems to provide current at 1,400A.