- Geen categorieën
breadcrumb Home > Blog
Archive without dropdown
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
category without dropdown
- Geen categorieën
Category with dropdown
- Geen categorieën
Financing Calculator Description
- Spotify Announces Testing Offline Mix Playlist, May Compete With YouTube in Coming Days 10 juni 2023Spotify CEO Daniel Ek announced that the app is officially testing an offline playlist dictated by the users' recently played favourites. The company first spoke about an offline mix playlist in 2020 but nothing tangible came of it immediately. Several users claimed on social media to already have access to the feature.
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Price in India Slashed; Additional Discount Offers Available Over New Price Cut 10 juni 2023Samsung Galaxy S22 is now being offered in India at a discounted price. The phone was launched in the country in February 2022, starting at Rs. 72,999. The handset is powered by a 4nm octa-core Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC and packs a 3,700mAh battery that supports up to 25W wired and 15W wireless charging.
- Twitter to Pay Verified Content Creators For Ads in Replies 10 juni 2023Twitter will soon begin paying verified content creators for ads in their replies, with the first payment block of around $5 million (roughly Rs. 41 crore), company owner Elon Musk said on Friday. Since Musk's takeover, Twitter has struggled to retain advertisers, who have been wary about the placement of their ads after the company […]
- Apple, Amazon Must Face Antitrust Lawsuit for Inflating iPhones, iPads Price; Rules US Court 9 juni 2023Apple and Amazon.com must face a consumer antitrust lawsuit in US court accusing them of conspiring to artificially inflate the price of iPhones and iPads sold on Amazon's platform, a federal judge in Seattle ruled on Thursday. In his ruling, US District Judge John Coughenour rejected bids from Apple and Amazon to dismiss the prospective […]
- Netflix, Amazon, JioCinema-Backed Group Protests New Tobacco Warning Rules in India 9 juni 2023An Indian group representing Netflix, Amazon and Disney has told the government its new tobacco warning rules are impossible to implement for streaming giants and will impinge on content creators' freedom of expression, a letter seen by Reuters showed. As part of India's anti-tobacco drive, the health ministry last month ordered streaming platforms to insert […]
- Netflix Sees Jump in Daily Sign-Ups in US After Password-Sharing Crackdown, Says Data 9 juni 2023Daily US sign-ups for Netflix have jumped in the first few days after the streaming giant's password-sharing crackdown came into effect on May 23, data from research firm Antenna showed. Looking for new ways to make money in a saturating market and a tough economy, Netflix moved to regulate the sharing of account passwords with […]
- Ola Electric Said to Hold Investor Meet on IPO Plans From Next Week 9 juni 2023India's Ola Electric will hold talks next week with investors in Singapore and the United States on its planned stock market listing, the first of a series of meetings for its up to $1 billion (nearly Rs. 8,250 crore) IPO, two sources with direct knowledge said. The sources said Ola, which makes electric scooters and […]
- Binance.US Halts Dollar Deposits After SEC Crackdown, Asks Customers to Withdraw Dollar Funds 9 juni 2023The US affiliate of Binance said it was halting dollar deposits and gave customers until Tuesday to withdraw their dollar funds, after the US securities regulator asked a court to freeze its assets. Binance.US, the purportedly independent partner of Binance, said in a tweet on Thursday that its banking partners were preparing to stop dollar […]
- Xiaomi India Officials, 3 Banks Served ED Notice for FEMA Violation 9 juni 2023Xiaomi India CFO Sameer Rao, former MD Manu Jain and three banks are said to have received show-cause notice from the Enforcement Directorate (ED). According to an official, the ED has served show-cause notice for FEMA violation of Rs. 5,551 crore.
- Best Smartphones Under Rs. 50,000 in India 9 juni 2023The premium smartphone segment is mainly focussed on delivering the maximum number of features. Whether it's high-resolution cameras or a fast-charging experience. Everything that’s marketed or advertised by a company is expected to perform and deliver. The stakes are higher than ever in this segment with Google’s recently launched Pixel devices adding to the comp...